General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. When browsing this area, the user shall access CEEDO, accessible via the url: www.ceedo.it. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site imply the acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (D.lgs. n. 206/05 amended by D.lgs. n. 21/14 and D.lgs. 70/03) by
Società Siprom Italia srl
Location: Via Neziole, 14
VAT number: 03377730985
Registered at REA, number 529307
3. Before accessing the products provided by the site, the user must read these General Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale whose terms CEEDO reserves the right to change unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and then access products supplied by the same and purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Subject matter
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on CEEDO and do not govern, instead, the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their sales conditions.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic form and send it following the relevant instructions.
2. It shall contain the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that may be used, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the related costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times of return of the products purchased.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Notice on the right of withdrawal and processing of personal data.
4. The contract shall be concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying that the data contained therein are correct.
5. The user shall be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “place order” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract has been concluded, the seller shall take charge of the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Confirmation shall in any case relieve CEEDO of any liability with regard to the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform CEEDO of any change in their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user subsequently communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, CEEDO will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are corrected.
4. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, CEEDO will assign to the same user name and a password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system of validation of the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable to identify the user that the acts performed by such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect in his comparisons.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of multiple users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order confirmation.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected by deleting the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the user requests the cancellation of the order by terminating the contract, CEEDO shall refund the amount paid within 10 days from the time when CEEDO became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. CEEDO shall market:
2. The offer is detailed in our website at the link: https://www.ceedo.it/?lang=en
Art. 7 – Loyalty program
1. The points collection programme shall be designated as: ceedo points. The programme shall be carried out as follows:
1 point per euro spent
2. The Regulation may be consulted at the following link: www.ceedo.it/about-us/
Art. 8 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products shall be that indicated on the website from time to time, unless there is a manifest error.
2. In case of error CEEDO will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing the order confirmation at the right amount or cancellation. In any event, CEEDO will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price wrongly indicated.
3. Site prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may vary at any time. Changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the shopping cart. It will be sufficient to follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Your order details may be modified prior to payment.
5. Payment may be made through:
Credit cards (Visa, American Express, Mastercard), debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal, bank transfer.
Art. 9 – Delivery
1. CEEDO shall carry out shipments throughout Italy.
2. CEEDO shall only deliver to the home address of the user provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery shall be made, for the Italian territory, generally within 24/48 hours for the Islands 48/72 hours, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of confirmation.
4. For the countries of the European Union the delivery will be made in 5-6 working days, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
6. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
7. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after 30 days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we shall assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
8. As a result of the resolution, the amounts shall be refunded, excluding the costs incurred for the shipment and return of the goods to our establishment.
9. The shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser and shall be explicitly indicated when the order is placed.
Art. 12 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser shall have the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day period shall run from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase may send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The Purchaser shall exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, Part B, D.Lgs 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods shall be returned to:
Siprom Italia srl
Via Neziole 14
25055 Pisogne (BS)
6. The goods shall be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the company will refund the amount of products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 10 days, excluding any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the company may suspend the refund until the receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the buyer of having returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal on cosmetic products will not apply as they do not lend themselves to being returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection, reference art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 13 – Data processing
Art. 14 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null and void for any reason, this shall in no case affect the validity and compliance with the other provisions of these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 15 – Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by e-mail to the following email@example.com address, by telephone to the following telephone number: +39036489481, and by post to the following address:
Siprom Italia srl
Via Neziole, 14
25055 Pisogne (BS)
Art. 16 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other overriding rule prevailing in the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes concerning and/or consequential thereto shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. The competent court will be the one located in Brescia.
These conditions were drawn up on 07/12/2020.